Have you ever thought about how your life would be different if so much of your time and energy wasn’t spent on the guilt and self-judgement of what you did (or didn’t do) or how well you did it?
I’ve been working on a project the last few weeks (I’ll be sharing details soon) and the thing that keeps coming up is the lack of freedom so many women feel in their lives…
It’s the freedom to:
- Take your foot off the pedal and not constantly push so hard.
- Put your own needs first without feeling you’re neglecting someone or something else because of it.
- Make an impact in the world in the way you choose rather than what’s expected.
- Be fully present to have deep intimate connection with your partner and loved ones.
- Be financially secure without the stress and overwhelm of long hours and personal sacrifices.
- Work how and where you wish and still get everything done.
- Feel confident, beautiful, and proud of the person you truly are without having to pretend your life is perfect all the time.
When it comes down to it, it’s really about the freedom to create a life that’s meaningful and aligned with the purpose and vision you feel inspired to live.
When most women haven’t been able to shift things enough on their own to achieve this level of freedom (because it’s super hard to do it without support), they tend to hold their frustration and disappointment close to their heart as they suffer in silence and isolation.
Their inner critic takes over and they begin to identify themselves as being not good enough, smart enough, or dedicated enough to get what they want. Or they default into perfectionism and controlling behaviors, feeling there can be no mistakes and they’re responsible for the success of everything.
Yet to fully take control and regain your power, you must be willing to transform the way you think about yourself and your ultimate priorities. Because the truth is that some things are more important than others and the way you view yourself matters.
Your self-identity determines the actions you’re willing to take to move yourself toward your goals and your willingness to receive the freedom you desire. When you believe yourself to be worthy and deserving, you become resourceful and discover the path to reach them. As you shift into greater alignment with the kind of person who is not only successful but also gets her needs met, you’ll feel more relaxed and fulfilled and experience more pleasure along the way.
In order to gain that freedom, you must be willing to release your control and guilt so you can experience more of the things you want in life.
You do that by:
- Freeing yourself so you’re not the bottleneck or the one upon who’s shoulders everything falls so you’re not stressed or burning out.
- Recognizing your boundaries and limits, and learn the line between what’s healthy and what’s not so you can make the necessary changes.
- Identifying what you’re good at and what could be delegated to someone else to free up your time and attention so you can focus on things that matter to you.
- Allowing others to support you or work with you toward a common goal.
Giving yourself the freedom to choose your life according to your innermost desires, allows you to bypass any guilt to making necessary changes because you’re being guided by your highest Self which understands the importance of you and the work you’re meant to do in this world.
Just like I do.
This is the kind of deep support and guidance that I teach in my signature program that will transform your life. If you’re ready to have someone in your corner who can see a bigger picture for you, hold the vision of who you’re meant to be, and give you the step by step plan to make it happen, then let’s talk about how I may be able to support you.
Sending you lots of love,
P.S. The call is completely free, and without obligation of course, so there’s no reason to wait and no risk at all. This could be the one conversation that changes everything for you.
I’ve helped hundreds of successful spiritual women (and heart-centered men) to live an empowered life by releasing the limitations that are holding them back from their highest potential, and I’d love to help you too. Book a call so we can find out more about your situation and what you dream of accomplishing, and let’s see if I can help.
CLICK HERE and we can talk about getting you some support.