Especially now given these crazy times we’re in, you can get off track or lose yourself quite easily.
It’s easy to put your needs last as you try to manage it all. It’s easy to justify letting opportunities that speak to your heart pass you by because you’re just too busy. It’s easy to ignore the warning signs your body is giving you and just pop a pill. It’s easier to pretend everything is fine when inside you’re really just barely holding on rather than face the truth of your unhappiness.
Too harsh? Being true to yourself is not for the weak or weary. But you and me, we’re strong.
Yet even the strong can find themselves in unrecognizable and unexpected places.
Maybe one of these is happening to you?
- It takes a bit more energy and effort to get out of bed each morning, and an even longer time to start the day. Your sleep is no longer as restful as it once was.
- You’re not as focused on what you’re doing and you find yourself zoning out instead of accomplishing the work that needs to be done. You’re just numbly going through the motions.
- You’re edgy and irritable and are short with your partner or kids because what they’re doing keeps getting under your skin. Your relationships are not what they once were because if it.
- It’s all you can do to get through to the end of the day before you drop into bed asleep before your head hits the pillow. You’re surviving not thriving.
It happens when you take on too much or don’t speak your truth because your boundaries aren’t strong enough.
It happens when you hear your intuition guiding you but choose to ignore it.
It happens when you disconnect from your purpose and passions in life and just do the things you think you’re supposed to do.
Although I firmly believe that you often experience the breakdown before the breakthough, it doesn’t need to come to that for you to make a shift. There’s no need to wait until you’re feeling mentally drained, physically exhausted, and spiritually depleted to know there is more out of life than how you’ve been living.
You know it’s time for a transformation when:
- You’re tired of feeling unhappy and unfulfilled and are ready to honor the voice inside that’s asking you to create a life with more meaning and value.
- You’re willing to take full responsibility for your well-being and are highly motivated to do what it takes to live a happier and healthier life.
- You’re ready to get out of your own way and just need to learn how to shift into a mindset that will leverage the laws of the Universe and your subconscious mind and deepen your spiritual connection.
- There’s a huge disconnect from what you want and what you are living and you’re ready to change that.
Hugs and lots of love,
P.S. You’re missing out if you’re not in my Shifts & Strategies for the Soulful Woman Facebook group yet – we’re talking about so many amazing things that will help you make shifts (large and small) in your life every day. Join us.