“Poof!” You blink your eyes and a year has passed.
How’d that happen?
You blink again and it’s five years later.
Another blink, and a decade has past.
It’s a beautiful thing when life is joyously zooming past.
I feel this way every time I look at my daughter… how’d she get to be so big already? It seems like it wasn’t that long ago when I was holding her in my arms and now we’re nearly the same size. I’m filled with gratitude over the moments shared, being witness to the way both she and I have changed.
But the opposite side of life speeding along is when something happens that causes you to close your eyes for longer than you intend.
- You heard your inner voice whisper but didn’t speak its truth and you’re now overwhelmed and numbing out…
- You wanted to please others so you sacrificed your desires instead of making waves and are left feeling frustrated and unfulfilled…
- You doubted yourself and lost an opportunity that would have made you feel inspired and aligned…
In those moments when that happens, you separate from who you are and allow yourself to play small and not take a risk, to settle for less, and to push through no matter what the cost.
If you’re like so many of the women I’ve been speaking with lately, chances are you’ve been neglecting yourself, doing too much, and sacrificing more than you intended.
You’re definitely not alone if this has been happening for you.
Here’s what I know for sure:
There will always be moments in life that challenge your comfort, when you question whether or not you have what it takes to follow your heart and let your authentic self guide you.
But you have to trust yourself and you have to choose to make the best choice for you no matter how difficult it may be.
You can dig deep within yourself to find the courage…
- To say no to taking on more work because you’re already doing too much.
- To end or transform the relationships that are no longer in your best interest.
- To start taking better care of your health so you can have more energy to live life more fully.
You can find the strength, commitment, and inner resolve to take a stand for your beliefs, your worth, and your dreams, and to know that your life will be better because of it.
In the moments when it matters, you can find the courage to say what you need to say, to do what needs to be done, and to take the leap of faith towards your highest potential.
If you spend too much time keeping your thoughts and ideas to yourself you become disconnected to your truth, forget what means the most to you, and become a shadow of the person you’re meant to be.
Choices made from fear rather than faith won’t allow you to make the impact you are meant to make. That is a life filled with darkness and regret. That is not the life for you.
You are meant for a bright and colorful life that is chosen with awareness and intention.
Be willing to open your eyes and see what’s before you in this present moment.
Here’s how to do it:
- Figure out what’s working in your life and what’s not. Look at your routines, commitments, boundaries, relationships, passions, and goals.
- Get clear on what you want for yourself and your future. Be very specific so you can gauge your situation and your success.
- Identify what needs to happen to achieve your desires. What beliefs and actions do you need to do more of, less of, or adopt?
- Tap into why you want these things are important and be willing to make tough choices to move closer to your dreams.
- Ask for help and guidance from your intuition, the Universe, and others who can support you along the way.
A life of joy, fulfillment, and opportunity is waiting for you to claim it. Be willing to choose from your heart your next best steps and trust that all shall be well (because it will be).
P.S. If using your voice and speaking your truth doesn’t come easily for you, there is hope. Most of us haven’t been taught how to hear our inner voice let alone ask for what we need. CLICK HERE and we can talk about getting you some support to strengthen your abilities so you can be led by your deepest truths.
You absolutely can redefine yourself, feel empowered to make choices based on your desires, and honor your spiritual path and purpose. I got you and my signature program can help.